Youth Fund Raiser!!
Pinnacle Circuit Pattern books are available as a digital download for a purchase price of $6.00.
Pattern Books are offered for purchase prior to the show, all proceeds are used to benefit the Arizona Quarter Horse Youth Association. Pattern Books will be available at the show office free of charge.
Thank you so much for your purchase and investment into the future of our industry!
Please note; the books include patterns for Showmanship, Horsemanship, Equitation and Ranch Trail along with AQHA pattern numbers. All AQHA numbered patterns are available in the AQHA rule book and online at AQHA.com.
The book does not include Trail Pattern. Trail patterns will be available at the Trail Arena during the show at no charge.
Proceeds from the sales of the Pattern Book support the AZ Quarter Horse Youth Association.
Download to Computer
1. After Checkout, click the GREEN “2022 Pattern Book.pdf” button in the Downloads section. ALSO – you will receive an email that is confirmation of your order and has a link to download the file.
2. File will be stored in your default downloads folder. The filename is “2022 Pattern Book.pdf” should you need to search for it.
You can save the Pattern Book right to your device and have it with you at all times!
iPhone and iPad Users
1. After Checkout click the GREEN “2022 Pattern Book.pdf” button in the Downloads section.
2. Pattern Book will open on your screen
3. Tap the Share icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap Add to Home Screen (in the second row of icons). This will place an icon on your screen allowing you to quickly access the Pattern Book with one click! You can also choose to email it to yourself, add a book mark or copy to iBooks.
Android and Samsung Devices
1. After Checkout, click the GREEN “2022 Pattern Book.pdf” button in the Downloads section.
2. Open your apps
3. Tap Downloads, My Files or File Manager (the name of this app varies by device)
4. Scroll to find the PDF
Note: Please do not share or republish your copy of the Pattern Book. This is a fundraiser for the AzQHA Youth. It would be very uncool to post your copy on Facebook and cut them out.