AzQHA Pinnacle Circuit Entry
Now taking online entries using the Entry Form
or on Horse Show Tracker
L1 CHAMPIONSHIP ENTRY IS CLOSED
Entries are closed for the Nutrena AQHA Level 1 West Championships. No new horses may be entered. If you need to make changes to an existing entry, please email Aubrey Braham at firstname.lastname@example.org
ONE ENTRY FORM PER HORSE
- Entries must be received by March 31, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Central to avoid late fees.
- Horses may be entered between March 31 at 5:01 p.m. Central time and up to April 14, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Central with a $150 late fee per horse.
- Class adds and changes may be made for horses entered by the March 31 deadline with no late fee through April 14, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Central.
- After April 14 at 5:00 p.m. Central, only class adds & changes may be made to existing entries on horses who were entered by the April 14 deadline.
- Rookie and Level 1 Eligibility are based on the 2022 year. Please check your leveling eligibility HERE. Refer to the Nutrena Level 1 Exhibitor handbook for a comprehensive list of eligibility rules.
- When filling out this form, please make sure your name and horses name are EXACTLY as they appear on your membership card and registration papers. You must enter the horse and exhibitor information for the class lists to fully appear.
See more at aqha.com/west